Inner tempests


So much has happened this week. I have been bombarded with yokes one after another--all trying to weigh me down. Business hangs in the balance. Office life has turned mayhem with all shameful squabbles and issues challenging the soldier in me. Mundane concerns try to knife healthy passions.

Businesswise, we have not received any good news from Jing's "business partners" whose transaction we hoped would change the entire landscape of Jing's businesses.We have been waiting and praying since June all along keeping our faith that everything would turn out as we hoped. Well, the waiting is still on, but one thing I am thankful for is the fact that the process we as a family went through and still go through is making us appreciative more of God's timing. How He has taught my hubby to wait patiently and trust everything to him is what delights me inwardly these days. Patience is a virtue that does not happen overnight and this was one area I was so pissed off with my man in the past (Gee, I was a victim of his impatience.He became my bf only after 12 days of our first meeting--shame!)

Work life on one hand has been coasting on rough waters. I have just received a transfer of assignment to Jail National Training Institute, apparently as a result of a colleague's bare-all (mostly made-up)senti against the FNTI management. How I was included in the personnel action (which to us at FNTI is tantamount to being guilty of violations--even without due process)baffle me. Yup, I can see evil at work in the midst of our work environs.For standing as witness in a case involving some workmates' dishonesty and misconduct--this is what I was rewarded with--a transfer of assignment. Whew, what's revolting is the recent "promotion" of guilty parties to juicy and more sensitive positions.Oh, where is the sense of fairness and righteousness here? What has been happening in the macro level of the Philippine government (i.e. lies, scams, dishonesty of officials,etc.) is clearly and exactly mirrored in a dwarf agency I belong to, as if unseen forces have virtually connived and colluded to invade every government instrumentality and institute a new order where unrighteousness is favored. Inwardly, I feel violated.I groan for justice.I long for righteousness to shine brightly in this dark, dark world.

Thanks to Pastor M, our guest preacher last Sunday on God's love and holiness. Regardless of what's happening around us -- she clearly emphasized that God is still on the throne! That was all I needed to hear to comfort the inner tempests in me.

Comments

Rean Tirol said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

This Beast Called Rage

Welcome back, blogger.

The Natural Man (NM) and The Spiritual Man (SM)-- the War is On